After several years of development and expansion, the constellation of the Consortium has been altered, and represents now a better European geographical balance. As of February 2011, the current partners are:
- Corvinus University of Budapest (Hungary)
- Erasmus Universiteit Rotterdam (Netherlands)
- Hochschule für Verwaltungswissenschaften in Speyer (Germany)
- Institut d'Etudes Politiques de Paris (France)
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (Belgium, Flemish region)
- Rijksuniversiteit Leiden (Netherlands)
- Tallinn University of Technology (Estonia)
- Université Catholique de Louvain (Belgium, Walloon region)
- University of Bocconi (Italy)
- Université de Genève (Switserland)
- University of Liverpool (UK)
- University of Vaasa (Finland)
- Institut d'Études Politiques de Lyon (France)
During the Annual Meeting of 2012, we welcomed a new partner, the University of Limerick (Ireland).
The EMPA partners proceed to work on the basis of commonly agreed standards - the so-called "Basic Charter" -, which all partners accepted.